Sun & Swell Organic Dark Red Kidney Beans (Dried)
Pack Size: 1lb bag
Comes In 100% Compostable Packaging
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients & Cooking Instructions
Organic Dark Red Kidney Beans
- Soak beans for 8 hours or overnight
- Place beans in a large pot; cover with fresh water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until beans are tender but firm. Anywhere from 45 minutes - 2 hours depending on the variety.
- Black beans: 60-90 minutes
- Great Northern beans: 45-60 minutes
- Kidney beans: 90-120 minutes
- Navy beans: 90-120 minutes
- Pinto beans: 90-120 minute
This product comes in 100% compostable packaging.
This bag will decompose in an Industrial Compost facility with 90 days. It is also approved for home composting by our supplier, but timeline varies greatly based on conditions (humidity, moisture, etc). More information here.
Sun & Swell Send-Back Program: If you don't have access to composting, we can compost for you. Learn more here.