Who says dessert can't be delicious and leave you feeling great? Try out these incredible no-bake bars that combine simple and healthy ingredients to create a decadent treat! With a creamy almond butter layer and a cacao chocolate layer on top, this bar is a decadent dessert and simple all at the same time.
Almond Butter Layer
- 1 C Almond Butter
- 1 C Cashew Flour
- ½ C Date Syrup
- ¼ - ½ C Date Syrup
- ¼ C Cacao Powder
- ¼ C Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- Mix together ingredients for almond butter layer. Start with mixing the almond butter and date syrup, then mix in cashew flour.
- Spread almond butter layer into a parchment lined baking dish, then put in freezer for about 5-10 minutes to firm as you mix together chocolate layer.
- Mix all ingredients for chocolate layer together. Start with 1/4 C date syrup, and if you'd like it sweeter, add up to 1/2 C. Spread on top of almond butter layer, then put in freezer for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Remove and cut into bars. Optional: sprinkle with some sea salt
Don't have the ingredients? We've got you covered! Shop all ingredients in our zero waste pantry.