- 1 ½ cups almonds
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup date syrup or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet
- Put almonds into food processor and grind into almond meal consistency
- Add in sea salt and syrup; blend until combined
- Scoop a slightly rounded tablespoon of dough per cookie and place on cookie sheet with room between to flatten. Make sure size of cookies is even.
- Flatten cookies to about ¼ inch thickness by using a small piece of parchment paper and a flat object to prevent sticking
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Keep a close eye and be careful not to burn!