- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak apricots in warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Blend apricots and water in high speed blender.
- Heat mixture over stove on medium high, when mixture starts to bubble, reduce heat to medium.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring with wooden spoon until you reach a jam-like consistency.
- Remove from heat and add chia seeds.
- Let jam sit for 10 minutes before consuming - the chia seeds will thicken consistency.
Can be served right away or stored in a mason jar.
Check out this short how-to video to learn to make it yourself!