Pink Raw Vegan Cheesecake
This cheesecake recipe is a must try. Made by our friend Magdalena (follow her for plant-based tips and recipes at @magdaroni). This base is unreal and the cashews make the cheesecake creamy and rich.
- 1.5 cup soaked, drained cashews (soaked in water overnight/few hours)
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or date syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp beet root powder
- Process the ingredients for the base into a fine sticky mixture and smooth into base of pan (preferably a springform cake pan)
- Blend cheesecake ingredients into a smooth consistency
- Pour onto base
- Freeze over night or for several hours until set
- Optional: top with beet root powder, goji berries, and/or cacao nibs before serving
Missing some ingredients? Don't let that stop you from trying this incredible cheesecake. Shop all ingredients below.