Trail Mix Cookies
These trail mix cookies are a crunchy, wholesome treat! Created by our friend Ali Beck @freshrootshealth. Ali calls them the "Granola Cookie"!😍
Easy to substitute and modify with whatever you have available.
These cookies are a treat that are still healthy. Try them for yourself!
- 1 1/2 c. Oats
- 1/4 c. Pecans
- 1/4 c. Almonds
- 1/4 c. Walnuts
- 1/4 c. Raisins
- 1/4 c. Mulberries
- 3/4 c. Cashew Flour (or Almond Meal)
- 1/2 c. Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 c. Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tbs. Flax Meal mixed w/ 2 Tbs. Water
- 2 Tbs. Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 eggs (or flaxseed eggs)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, dried fruit, cashew flour, coconut sugar, and cacao nibs.
Let cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature, or put them in the fridge or freezer to last longer!