Simple Overnight Oats
These healthy, vegan overnight oats are the perfect simple and quick breakfast. They combine natural fruits, oats, and nuts to create the perfect healthy breakfast with no refined sugars. It will leave you energized all day long!
- 1/2 cup rolled gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk (almond, cashew, oat, walnut)
- 1/2 teaspoon date syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup dried apricot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried apples (chopped)
- Topping: fresh fruit (banana, strawberries, blueberries), other nuts (walnuts, mulberries, cashews), other dried fruits (dates, figs)
Combine oats, nut milk, date syrup and vanilla in a mason jar or bowl. Seal with a lid and shake to mix, or stir if using a bowl.
Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours and up to 4 days. Stir and add toppings right before serving.