6-Ingredient Homemade Granola (GF)
This healthy homemade granola recipe is so simple and easy. It combines natural ingredients to produce the perfect crunchy granola that can be sprinkled on top of yogurt, made into cereal, or added on top of oatmeal. Vegan, no refined sugars, and so delicious!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins or other dried, chopped fruit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, preheat the oven to 300 degrees F, and arrange the rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, date syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add in oats and stir to coat. Transfer mixture onto prepared baking sheet, spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. About halfway through stir mixture on baking sheet. Granola will still feel wet coming out of the oven and will dry as it cools.
- Add raisins on top and let cool. Let cool completely before stirring in an airtight container.
Check out the full tutorial of how to make this delicious and healthy granola below!