10-Minute Pumpkin Bread (vegetarian, gluten-free)
The perfect pumpkin bread just in time for the fall season. This is super quick and easy to prepare, and a great gluten-free, healthy option for holiday parties!
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Pumpkin seeds (roasted and salted, for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- In another large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients except walnuts, raisins, and pumpkin seeds, then add the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix the chopped walnuts and raisins into the batter.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and press down with a spatula so it's even. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top before baking.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Check to make sure its done by inserting a toothpick into the bread, and making sure it comes out clean when you pull it out.