Persimmon Vinegar Salad Dressing
Transform your salad game with this delicious dressing recipe made with organic wild fermented Persimmon Vinegar. Vegan and simple to prepare.
- ¼ C Persimmon Vinegar*
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- ½ - ¾ C avocado oil or olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
*Can substitute for regular vinegar
- Mix together the Persimmon Vinegar, dijon mustard, and the chopped garlic clove.
- Slowly whisk in oil until mixture is emulsified (whisking in oil after other ingredients are already combined will prevent it from separating)
- Add salt and pepper to taste, along with any other fresh herbs that you like!