No-Bake Fig Cheesecake Bites
Gluten-free, vegan, no-bake cheesecake - topped with a delicious fig layer!
Makes ~6 mini cheesecakes
- 1.5 C cashews (soaked)
- 2/3 C canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 C coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 C date syrup
- 1/2 C dried figs (stems cut off, soaked)
- 1/4 C water (can use water the figs soaked in)
- 1 Tbsp date syrup
1. Prep muffin pan by brushing each slot with coconut oil. It is also helpful to cut strips of parchment paper 1-2" thick, and lay on top of the slots. The cheesecake will go on top the strips and this will create little tabs that you can use to pull out cheesecake.
2. CRUST: Put pitted dates in a food processor and mix until dates start to clump into a ball. Add the cashews to the food processor and mix together.
3. CHEESECAKE LAYER: Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Distribute evenly on top of crust.
4. FIG LAYER: Soak fix for ~15 minutes. Put them in blender with 1/4 C water (you can use some of the water they soaked in) and date syrup. Mix until it forms a jelly consistency. If needed add a little more water to get it to this consistency. Spoon this layer on top of the cheesecake layer
5. Put mini cheesecakes in fridge for at least two hours. Remove, let soften slightly then remove from muffin tin (you may need a knife to remove), and enjoy!