Fourth of July No-Bake Cheesecake (vegan | gluten-free)
This no-bake, 7-ingredient cheesecake is the perfect healthy but delicious dessert for Fourth of July festivities (or any occasion, really!)
1. Place 1 C dry cashews in food processor and finely chop. Add the dates, then pulse until dates are chopped and mixture starts to form together. You may need to push the dough together with your hands. If too crumbly, add some more dates.
2. Grease a pie dish with coconut oil, then push crust into bottom of pie dish to form bottom layer.
1. Drain the 2.5 C soaked cashews, then put into high speed blender with coconut milk, coconut oil, date syrup, and lemon juice. Process until smooth.
2. Pour cheesecake on top of date and cashew crust.
3. Put cheesecake in freezer for 3-4 hours+ to solidify.
1. After cheesecake is solidified, remove from freezer and add fruit to top as desired. Cheesecake can be stored in the fridge with berries on top until ready to serve.