Everything Bread (gluten-free, vegan)
This everything bread is a special creation brought to you by the amazing Ali Beck (@freshrootshealth). This delicious bread is loaded with all the nutrient-dense nuts and seeds you could dream of.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup psyllium husk
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbs date syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Toast pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and almonds for 5 minutes in the oven until golden.
- Cool and chop the almonds into smaller pieces.
- Combine oats, nuts and seeds, flaxseed, chia seeds, psyllium husk, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Add the date syrup, melted coconut oil, and water and combine everything with a spatula. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased loaf pan and press it down in the pan so that the top is flat. Let it sit covered in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight.
- To bake, preheat the oven the 400 F. Take the dough out of the fridge while you preheat the oven. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let it completely cool before slicing.
Great to add some apricot & chia seed jam and almond butter to make the best AB&J sandwich!