5-Minute Almond Milk & Cacao Coffee
We've got a quick and easy at-home latte that will revamp your morning routine. With cacao and creamy almond milk, this coffee feels like a treat. Take 5 minutes and try it for yourself!
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or nut milk of your choosing: hemp, cashew, walnut, oat)
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground coffee (or espresso shot)
- Add nut milk, cacao powder, cinnamon, and date syrup to a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Mix and froth over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Whisk frequently.
- Brew coffee and fill up mug about halfway to three-fourths up with coffee.
- Pour frothed milk into coffee mug. Mix and top with cacao powder and cinnamon.