Blueberry Crumble (vegan | gluten-free)
Ready for a dessert that will blow your Thanksgiving guests away (and is also healthy!!) We have the perfect recipe that will please everyone. With fresh blueberries, gluten-free oats, and date syrup, this creation is a great naturally sweetened dish that can be served with a scope of ice cream or on it's own. We also love it in the morning with some yogurt or nut milk. Try it out for yourself!
- 1 (18 oz) container fresh blueberries, (about 3 heaping cups)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, in liquid form
- 2 tablespoons date syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour, (or flour of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and dry the blueberries and place in a 9 inch baking pan. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over top and stir quickly.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, coconut oil, almond flour, date syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Evenly distribute oat mixture over top of blueberries.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until oat topping is lightly browned.
Follow along with our Founder, Kate, as she makes this simple Blueberry Crumble!