3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes (gluten-free)
Nothing says "happy weekend" like a plate of banana pancakes! This 5-ingredient recipe is whole30 approved and delicious!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Date syrup (optional - to top pancakes with)
- Blend banana, eggs, baking soda, and cinnamon together to form batter.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil, then pour on batter in small pieces to form pancakes.
- Once bubbles form on the top of the uncooked side, flip the pancake, and cooke for several minutes on the other side.
- Cook pancakes on low heat to prevent burning. Note: these can brown quickly, and aren't as easy to work with as normal pancake dough. It will help to make smaller sized pancakes, make sure pan is well coated with oil, and to use low heat.
- If desired, top with date syrup, a sliced banana, and a shake of cinnamon!