Almond Butter & Banana Breakfast Cookies (vegan | gluten-free)
This 4-step recipe creates a delicious, nutritious breakfast fix that will sustain you through your morning or be a perfect snack during the day. We combine ingredients that leave your body feeling good. Using date syrup as a natural sweetener and coconut oil to give you whole heathy fats, these cookies are not just a treat for your tastebuds, but are also a treat for your health!
- 3/4 cup of almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup date syrup warmed
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces ( or chopped walnuts!)
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine almond butter, coconut oil, and date syrup until smooth.
- Place all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with almond butter mixture until evenly distributed.
- Drop about 1/ 4 cup size scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten (cookies won’t spread while baking).
- Bake for 15 mins. Until edges are lightly browned.
Let cookies cool on baking sheet before moving to an air tight container. Enjoy!