4-Ingredient Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
This homemade strawberry jam recipe is so easy and refreshing, you'll skip the store-bought stuff from now on!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (we prefer freshly squeezed!)
- 1–2 tablespoons date syrup
- Stirring occasionally, heat the strawberries in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once the strawberries are heated through, they will begin to break down and bubble. As this happens, use a spoon to mash the fruit to your preferred consistency.
- Add the lemon juice and chia seeds - stir until well combined.
- Add date syrup.
- Remove from heat and let the jam cool. It will thicken as it cools!
- Stir it up, transfer to a sealed container, and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Pair with fresh bread and organic almond butter for a knock-your-socks off Almond Butter & Jam sandwich!