3-Ingredient Fig Jam
Steer clear of refined-sugar-ridden spreads! This simple fig jam recipe is delicious and fun to make.
- 1/2 C dried figs (stems cut off, soaked)
- 1/4 C water (can use water the figs soaked in)
- 1 Tbsp date syrup
- Soak figs in water for ~15 minutes.
- Put them in blender with 1/4 C water (you can use some of the water they soaked in!) and date syrup.
- Mix until it forms a jelly consistency. If needed, add a little more water to get it to this consistency.
*Nothing beats a fig jam and almond butter sandwich!