2-Step Zucchini Fritters
These 2-step zucchini fritters are simple to make, yummy, and the perfect way to get additional vegetables into your life!
- 2 lbs grated zucchini
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 C chickpea flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ C onion
- Avocado oil or olive oil (for greasing skillet)
- Grate the zucchini; salt it, then squeeze in a *cheese cloth to dry
- Mix in eggs, then all of the remaining ingredients (except the oil)
- Grease skillet with oil, then drop on the frittata mix by the spoonful. Press the spooned mixture down a bit with spoon to flatten.
- Cook each frittata on medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side - until lightly browned
*or similar - coffee filters work too!