2-Minute Vegan Queso
This vegan queso is so delicious that no one will miss the cheese! Whip it up in just 2-minutes and dive into a healthy, clean dip!
- 1 C cashews
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne (add more to taste based on spice preference)
- 1 C water (if you are planning to serve queso right away, use hot water to make dip warm)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. (If you don’t have a high-speed blender like a Blendtech or Vitamix, soak cashews first for 2-3 hours to soften)
- That’s it! Add more cayenne or salt to taste. Store in fridge and serve warm or cold.
Recipe inspired by and adapted from Minimalist Baker.