Photo Credit: Midwest Foodie Blog
These vegan potato tacos are a delicious alternative to your regular meat tacos, with the same great flavors. With crispy, yet soft spiced potatoes and your favorite toppings, these are the perfect vegan alternative for taco Tuesday! Recipe inspired by Midwest Foodie Blog.
- 2 lbs baby yellow potatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 8 taco tortillas (try our Lentil Tortilla Wrap!)
- Or try our taco seasoning, which has it all in one!
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Add diced potatoes to a large pan, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with all spices (or our taco seasoning!); toss to coat the potatoes evenly
- Roast for 20 minutes, then flip and roast for another 5-10 minutes until potatoes are tender
- Then broil the potatoes on high for 1-2 minutes, until they're crispy
- Serve in the taco tortillas with your favorite toppings!