This recipe is a must-try for a healthy take on potato salad. It is the perfect picnic or afternoon snack to share that is so creamy and delicious.
- 1 ½ pounds yellow or gold potatoes
- 3-4 ribs of celery, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ cup sweet pickles, diced
- ⅔ - 1 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt & pepper
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes (about the size of your thumb)
- Add the cubes to a medium pot of cold water, bring to a boil, and cook until tender. While the potatoes are cooking, dice the other ingredients
- Drain and rinse potatoes under cold water and let cool until they are no longer warm. Add potatoes to a large bowl and pour vinegar over, gently mixing, and let sit for 2-3 min
- Add all other ingredients, except chives, and gently fold together. Sprinkle chives on top!