Photo Credit: Well Vegan
This one step wrap recipe is packed with tons of fresh veggies and still manages to taste absolutely incredible. Perfect as a lunchtime sandwich, this salad wrap is completely vegan and nutrition-filled. Try it with our homemade hummus recipe to make it extra special and tasty! Recipe inspired by the Well Vegan with slight modifications.
- 2 gluten-free tortillas
- 6 tablespoons hummus (try our garlic hummus recipe!)
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients onto the tortillas and wrap!