This vegan cookie dough takes 5 minutes to make and is so delicious to snack on any time of the day. Packed with creamy cashews it satisfies your sweet tooth while delivering some protein too. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, this delicious dough is something you'll want to make all the time.
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ⅔ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 10 pitted medjool dates (soaked for ~20 minutes and drained)
- 2 tablespoons date syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Add cashews and oats to a food processor or high speed blender for 30 seconds until flour consistency. Remove and set aside.
- Add dates to food processor/blender and pulse to chop. Add back in cashew/oat mix, as well as date syrup, almond butter, and almond milk.
- Mix on high until a dough consistency forms. You might need scrape down sides in between mixing. You can mix until smooth, or you can leave some date chunks in for texture.
How to serve: Eat room temperature or out of the fridge. Eat by the spoon (our personal favorite!) or portion into smaller balls for bite sized goodness on-the-go! If you prefer portioned into balls, cool dough first in the fridge for less stickiness as you form them.
(photo credit: Nutrition in the Kitch)