Looking for a new and delicious recipe to try? This vegan and gluten-free turmeric rice is the perfect thing for you! With a blend of natural and organic spices, this rice is amazing all by itself or mixed in with some fresh veggies. It will leave you feeling warm and satisfied.
- 1.5 cups blonde rice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups water
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium high heat. Add in rice and fry for about 5 minutes, then stir in spices.
- Pour in water, cover, and bring rice to a boil
- Once boiled, bring to low heat and leave small crack in the pot to allow heat to escape
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes until rice is soft and has absorbed all water (add more water if needed)