Check out this short how-to video and make the recipe yourself!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- 10 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cups raw cashews (Soaked for 10 minutes in boiling water and then drained)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut in half, drizzle with Olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake @ 375 for 35 min.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place the tomatoes in a baking dish, drizzle in the olive oil and garlic powder and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until blistered and tender.
- Once the tomatoes are done baking, in a high speed blender or food processor combine the cashews, tomato paste, roasted tomatoes, garlic powder, chili flakes and salt. Blend for a few minutes until the sauce is completely smooth and there are no bits of cashew left.
- Fork the spaghetti squash out into a bowl, add half of the sauce and sprinkle with salt and basil.