- 1/2 cup rolled gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk (almond, cashew, oat, walnut)
- 1/2 teaspoon date syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup dried apricot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried apples (chopped)
- Topping: fresh fruit (banana, strawberries, blueberries), other nuts (walnuts, mulberries, cashews,) other dried fruits (dates, figs)
Combine oats, nut milk, date syrup and vanilla in a mason jar or bowl. Seal with a lid and shake to mix, or stir if using a bowl.
Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours and up to 4 days. Stir and add toppings right before serving.