Filled with healthy gluten-free and refined sugar-free substitutes, these vegan pumpkin brownies are so delicious and perfectly sweet. As a perfect dessert to share with your friends and family, everyone can enjoy these fall brownies. Top with our coconut whipped cream, and you will fall in love with fall!
- 1 13 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup cashew flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup date syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 9x5 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin with all other ingredients, except the walnuts.
- Add to baking dish and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool.