Make this super delicious superfood in less than 15 minutes! Perfect just by itself, or for avocado toast, your favorite sandwich, and more!
I got this recipe (and modified it slightly) when I was a student at the Meghan Telpner's Academy of Culinary Nutrition program - make sure to follow Meghan on IG and check out her website (www.meghantelpner.com) for lots of other delicious recipes and health tips!
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal (or buy raw almonds, and grind into meal in food processor)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 large eggs (vegan option - substitute with chia egg)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Cream (1/4 cup cashews + 1⁄4 cup water, blended together in food processor)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp date syrup
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (sprinkled on top)
- 1 tsp salt (sprinkled on top)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Sift arrowroot starch, baking powder, and baking soda; mix with almond meal and salt, then stir in pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds.
- Mix wet ingredients (eggs, cashew cream, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and date syrup.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, then store together until dough is formed.
- Grease bread pan with coconut oil, then pour in dough.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (it will be ready when you put a toothpick in, and pull it out clean).
- Let cool for 5 minutes than enjoy!