Let's face it - cabbage gets a bad rep. We've all tried boiled cabbage at some point, and the flavor definitely leaves something to be desired. This simple and delicious recipe might help you change some minds about cabbage - it is a flavor revolution for cabbage!
- 1 head cabbage (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp ghee (sub avocado oil for vegan option)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ C vegetable stock
- 1 apple (peeled & chopped)
- Heat ghee in skillet over low-medium heat; add shredded cabbage, salt and pepper to skillet and cook until soft and wilted
- Add ½ C vegetable stock and apple to the cabbage and let simmer until apple is softened