Need a simple and yummy hummus appetizer dip? Our friend Christine Rose created the creamiest hummus dip that incorporates our sustainably sourced, organic dried garbanzo beans. Make sure to checkout her course on building beautiful grazing boards here.
- Soak garbanzo beans in water overnight
- Add rinsed and drain garbanzo beans to a pot
- Add enough water to pot to cover garbanzo beans about 1-2 inches
- Add salt, peeled whole garlic cloves, and bay leaf to pot
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer
- Cook with lid slightly ajar for 1 ½ hours or until garbanzo beans are fork tender
- Once cooked, remove bay leaf and drain nearly all water from pot, reserving ¼ cup
- Transfer cooked garbanzo beans, garlic, and reserved water to blender or food processor
- Add olive oil and blend until smooth
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with thinly sliced radish, wild radish flowers, and drizzle of olive oil
We love this recipe because it can be easily modified to add new ingredients and spices. Try it out for yourself and let us know how you like it!