This popcorn recipe takes about 10 minutes and only requires 4 ingredients. It's the perfect snack anytime of day. It's loaded with essential vitamins like B12 from the nutritional yeast which also gives it its cheesy flavor.
- 1/2 cup Organic Butterfly Popcorn Kernels
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil (or Coconut Oil, depending on flavor preference)
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Add the olive oil into a large pot with a cover, turn heat on medium high. Add 1 or 2 kernels to the pot and wait for them to pop.
- Once popped, remove from heat and add the rest of the kernels.
- Add back to heat and shake to mix kernels with oil. Leave lid slightly opened to release steam.
- Shake frequently and remove from heat when most is popped.
- Pour in a bowl. Add oil, nutritional yeast, and salt. Mix around and serve.