This cauliflower rice is so simple and combines spices and flavors that make this the perfect side dish or main course! If you're grain-free this can be a great substitute for white or brown rice.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (or 16 ounces of store bought cauliflower rice)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano or thyme optional
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add cauliflower pieces to food processor until broken down to small pieces. Use a clean dish towel to remove moisture from the cauliflower rice.
- Heat avocado oil up on the pan and add cauliflower rice, onion powder, garlic power, oregano, thyme, salt & pepper and cook until cauliflower rice is slightly browned.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste.