- 1 (18 oz) container fresh blueberries, (about 3 heaping cups)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, in liquid form
- 2 tablespoons date syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour, (or flour of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and dry the blueberries and place in a 9 inch baking pan. Squeeze lemon juice evenly over top and stir quickly.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, coconut oil, almond flour, date syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Evenly distribute oat mixture over top of blueberries.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until oat topping is lightly browned.
Follow along with our Founder, Kate, as she makes this simple Blueberry Crumble!