- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Large pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line cookie sheets (this recipe requires 2 cookie sheets)
- In a large bowl, mix almond butter and coconut sugar until smooth
- Stir in almond milk and vanilla extract
- Mix in almond flour, baking soda, and salt
- Scoop out dough and roll into balls. For larger cookies, scoop about 3 Tbsp of dough (makes ~12 cookies). For small cookies, scoop about 1.5 Tbsp of dough per cookie (makes ~24 bookies). Spread out cookies evenly among 2 baking sheets.
- Flatten the dough in a crisscross pattern using a fork. To prevent fork from sticking too much to dough, dip it in some extra almond meal before pressing it onto dough.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake for 10-13 minutes (yields 20-24 cookies)
* Special thanks to The Simple Veganista for the inspiration on this recipe!